Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Network Marketing

From my last post, which do you think is more or less good enough to give you the 3 necessities of life? Although the Internet is more lucrative, the Network Market is more effective. If you would ask me which is better to a common man, I would recommend Network Marketing, this is because it has no barriers, you are your own boss and you can determine when you want to work, where you want to work, with whom you want to work with. The learned and the unlearned have no excuse whatsoever to neglect this opportunity.

Something struck me while reading my Bible, about the little boy and his five loaves and two fishes. There was no way that snacks could satisfy an adult let alone five thousand of them. But through Network Marketing, Jesus was able to distribute it to them and everyone had a fill.

Whatever you do, distribute your resources through a Network Marketing Channel for many are reached rather than when one tries to do it all by himself. That’s why I love my company
TNI and their unique product. No wonder “everyone everywhere needs Tahitian Noni”. “Here Take, do and prosper”

Google

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Hit Counter